Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Fanciful Fridays...only it's Wednesday!


I’m going to start something that will make sure I’m sharing and blogging and being online at least once a week. Let’s call is Fanciful Fridays shall we. I’ll gather all my favourite bits and pieces from a week of scouring my favourite website(s) and share them with you. It’s not Friday today, but it flipping well should be. 

So let’s start.
The doodie  is my best ( see what I did there … dog + hoodie = doodie).
I'm so clever, sometimes I say to myself: "Self, you're so clever". 

Ok. 
Bye.










all images from here


3 comments:

  1. Such clever gadgets!! And you ALWAYS make me laugh girl, ALWAYS!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. those pets are ridiculusly cute.
    but I really MUST have that cupcake batter pouring contraption. It would save a lot of messing and resulting finger licking
    xx
    www.atipsytart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love that Doodie - that little hound looks so cute, want one!

    ReplyDelete