Tuesday, June 12, 2012

If You Are Hungry, Do Not Read This Blog Post!


I’m not very adventurous in the kitchen. 
In fact, the kitchen scares the bejeebers out of me. 
It’s not so much the kitchen, but rather my inadequacy therein that troubles me. I must admit though, there are days when I long for it to be my favourite place in the house, filled with smells of fresh baking and warm roasting. I long for shelves filled with jars of appetising raw ingredients, designer cookware and a bottomless wine rack. But most of all,  I long to be able to cook food like this…

These are some of the most beautiful food shots I’ve ever seen.
There are way too many for me to post so check out the other photos and very strange, but wonderful pure vegetarian recipes here












No comments:

Post a Comment