Tuesday, June 28, 2011


Oh wow it’s been a long time since I actually had something useful to blog about.
Well … today that’s not really going to change.

My boss is away for 2 weeks and has me jumping through hoops, pandering to indecisive clients and just general chaos control. It’s not going so well. You would think that I’d be excited about the prospect of being able to fluff up my feathers a bit, get out there, and interact with clients, to be the face instead of the silent brains behind the creative ideas. But I must admit, I’ve never felt less motivated in my whole life.

You know when you’ve got so much to do, and it’s not difficult work, it’s just getting started that is the problem. I’m about as driven right now, as a tricycle with no wheels. And no seat! When really, I'd much rather be a set of monster truck wheels - steaming ahead with my life, making things happen, creating great pieces of work, being happy with stuff and just taking control of shit.

I think it’s the whole idea of working for someone else that is freaking me out. Kind of like a death sentence. I mean we spend pretty much our whole lives at the office! good grief!!!!

Forgive me, I have these moments. It will pass. I’m hoping though, that it won’t pass and I’ll actually get the courage to refresh myself and get out there and start again!

I have seen this pic on about 6 or 7 different blogs now. It’s funny how we’re all so different, but essentially, we all want the same thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment