Thursday, May 26, 2011

I’ve never bought a single item of clothing online. Not even from the Thrift Collection. 
But I’ve got a friend who does it religiously. And she’s so good at it too.
Actually, come to think of it, all of the girls at Book Club are seriously Lipsy-Crazy. And I don’t blame them … the dresses are stunning, especially the Pixie Lott Collection But these chicks know how to work it in style: they get the best sale items, they know where to look, what sizes work for them and how to get them delivered on time, to the right address, and with the right goodies inside the parcel.

I’m too much of a chicken to trust the www with my hard earned buckaroos.
How lame am I? Seriously.

So I’ve gone in search of my very own Lipsy – for fear of rocking up at Book Club in the same get-up as he next girl – and am going to buy something online here
Adventurous! I know!
I have no clue on sizes or anything like that, but a little bit of investigating into the website, I’m sure I’ll be able to figure out whether I’m an American 10, a European 12 or an Australia 32. Aren’t these La Boutique dresses really gorgeous though?





Don’t tell the fee-arn-say … we’re menat to be saving for a wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment