Sunday, April 10, 2011

Born To Be Wild

I must admit … I do love a good movie.
Mumsie and I used to go EVERY Saturday morning to the 10 o'clock show at Pavilion while I was at high school. It was our "thing" and it started with a coffee and a giant size muffin from Mugg & Bean that we'd share, followed by two small popcorns, a coke and a fanta (mumsie likes to be different) and would always end with an even giant-er piece of Peppermint Crisp Cream Delight from the restaurant at the top of the escalator. Oh Golly how I miss THOSE days. The days of slotting and lazing and no cellulite. 

SIGH!

But I digress.
I watched this trailer on Friday. It looks like such a fabulous film. It's about orphaned animals that are incorporated back into the world, after they are nursed to health by a group of caring individuals. Looks really heart-warming. Great to watch at the IMAX. Should we go?



No comments:

Post a Comment