Monday, March 14, 2011



I don’t know much about anything really. There’s simply too much to know. 
But … there is one thing I do know for certain. And that is, when people come together to help those in need – my faith in humanity and our ability to be wonderful and generous and supportive - is restored.

It's a pretty grim and devastating affair to hear and see what is gong on in Japan.  It's scary just how powerful and dangerous a force water can be. I haven’t as yet done anything to help those suffering in Japan. But I'm going to. the link below will take you to The Yanko Design Website - where they have listed 6 possible ways to contribute towards assisting Japan. Unfortunately here in South Africa we can’t SMS the supplied numbers … but click on the relevant links and visit the websites to find a way to help. I'm sure there are other ways to help - locally. Get googling here

No comments:

Post a Comment