Thursday, February 24, 2011


I’m loving wood at the moment. Well, always actually. I’ve always wanted to have wooden floors in my imaginary built-from-scratch-home … but alas, that’s not happening any time soon. So I’m left only to trawl the net for beautiful images of wooden things And I found this. It’s not quite wooden flooring, or a gigantic African Blackwood stairwell – you must remember that us small folk need to think small … it’s how we start!

I’d love one of these sweet things on my desk at work AND at home.
They’re a bunch of very limited little whales made from white pine, and a couple made from redwood of both old railway depot sleepers and old pickling vats in Michigan. 
So here it is: my little wooden inspiration for the day.








found here: http://theutilitycollective.wordpress.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment