Thursday, December 9, 2010


Ok ok so the suspense was killing me.
But you can’t blame me … It’s the first time, EVER, that I’ve ordered something online. And then when I went to fetch it from the world’s dodgiest post office in Red Hill (no I had no idea where that was either) and it had all these American stamps and things on it, I must admit, I got very excited. Similar, I would imagine, to the way our great grannies used to get excited when they received letters from the mailman sent from their faraway pen pals or long lost boyfriends at war. Very girlie, I know. But bare with me will ya!




I can’t show you everything that came with the package because it’s meant to be a secret. But given the fact that I couldn’t even wait until I got home to open it and show you, means that you’ll probably hear more about it sooner than later. So for now, let’s just say that I’m going to have a rather wonderfully creative wedding day!

Sorry about the icky photo quality, but look how beautifully it was packaged. Old doilies and vintage ribbon.



       


        

The lady I bought it from (via the world wide web … ooh how terribly technologically advanced of me) even took the time out to include a hand written note and some extra goodies. I'm loving it ALL.


No comments:

Post a Comment