Tuesday, December 14, 2010

After I posted the image below of the MTN Jazz Festival poster, it reminded me about all those Jazz Posters my dad used to have hanging up in his office while we were growing up. Well no, that's a lie. It didn't. But that's only because it looks nothing like one of those jazz posters I remember from my youth.

Jupiter Drawing Room really could have done a better job on this poster, me thinks. There’s so much colour and life and vibrancy in Jazz and this should definitely be portrayed in their promotional artwork?! I understand having to keep with the yellow corporate MTN colour palette – but there was definitely a missed opportunity here. (Listen to me sounding all ad-guru-like. Ha, why the heck not!)

Pity, because look how great these all are:







No comments:

Post a Comment