Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Terrible Tuesday


Yesterday was Calvin’s funeral. 
Tomorrow is Hassie’s 21st.  
And today is Tuesday – the day for my hair to develop a mind of its friggin' own.

I’m not exaggerating when I tell you that today, my hair looks like this:

Ok maybe I am exaggerating. Her hair, although wild and messy, is nicely styled and somewhat pretty.
Mine on the other hand, is loud, obnoxious, and has chewed it's way through two hair bands already.

Why? Well, you see, we stayed up the hill at my moms place last night, so this morning I had to use hair soap. And that’s what happens when you leave the overnight bag packing to the fee-arns-ay. Of course he left the shampoo and conditioner behind. In fact, he pretty much left everything behind. 

Thanks of the loan of your undies ma. Much appreciated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment