Wednesday, October 13, 2010

So ... The New Place




I regret to inform you that this post has been removed!
I got kakked on by the boss the other day because my internet usage is too high - particularly for a new employee - and particularly with too much time spent on the wedding blogs (woooopsie) .... so i figured with my luck - they'd see all the time spent on distings too, and get curious about what all the fuss is about and i really wouldn't want them coming and reading a post about the new place ... so you'll have to wait for a future update when i change my opinion/mind 
sorry











1 comment:

  1. 1. "Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine." ~Anthony J. D'Angelo, The College Blue Book

    2. "I've decided that the stuff falling through the cracks is confetti and I'm having a party!" ~Betsy CaƱas Garmon

    (What are you doing up at 4:30 in the morning? Madness.)

    ReplyDelete