Monday, October 11, 2010

Dilly Kitty

Snoekie – the screw-loose cat was dilly again this morning. She’s either trying to kill me (which I’m starting to believe more and more) or she was so excited about the fact that I stayed at home today that she felt it entirely necessary to follow me into every room. But not a cool, calm and “when-I’m-ready-to-follow-you-I-will” kind of kitty stroll. Oh no … more like hair up straight, tail at 90 degrees and a thunderous scream and gallop straight through my feet at every doorway. I’m convinced these “shows of affection” are failed ambushes. And her persistent prrru prrru prrru on the bed every morning is simply a technique of tenderising her victims before she attacks them in their sleep. I’ve lost count at the number of times I’ve woken up to find her in my face, literally, right there on my pillow staring at me while I sleep. Freaks me out man. But I’m too scared to get rid of her. She knows too much.



No comments:

Post a Comment