Monday, September 20, 2010

It's All Pink Baby ... NAAAAAAT!


I never thought I'd ever admit to this, but ... pink is a pretty cool colour.

Really?!

Seriously?

Hmmm ... I must still be a bit hazy from the weekend. 
Pink stinks. 
It's far too girly, has been incredibly overdone, and is closely linked to gays, Pari Hilton and breast cancer. Not that I have anything wrong with gays, or Paris Hilton for that matter, but it's just a no-no colour for me. I've never owned any item of clothing that could be classified as pink, and I probably most certainly never will. And no, this is not the part where I say: until I saw this ...

What I'm about to show you is not pink!
It's not even rusty pink, or dirty pink, or off-pink-ish.
It's a totally different colour all on its very own, but I haven't quite figured out what the colour is called just yet. Working on it though. 

What do you think? 
Got any suggestions?
I do love this colour - it's a much more natural tone, goes nicely with an olive skin and dark hair. And you'll probably find it in shops like Cape Union Mart, Country Road or Esprit - which is where I stole these pics from.

Ok baaai









No comments:

Post a Comment