Friday, August 27, 2010

Bag Lady?

I've never been much of a bag lady. Ha ha, funny.
No, really, I find it awkward, cumbersome, and I feel like a dork carrying a bag around with me everywhere.

That was until I found ... drum roll please ... 
"MY NEW BEST FRIEND"

Ok that's a little dramatic, even by my standards, but hear me out:
Long adjustable strap, tan hide, multi-compartmentable (is that even a word?), smells like beef, feels like leather, is leather, cost the price of a small American space shuttle, and now, officially attached to my hip.
I wish I had a photo to show you, but I don't. Sorry.
I do, however, have some other beauts that come kinda close.
These are all from TOPS SHOP and you can check them, plus a whole bunch of other really, really, really nice stuff on their website here



No comments:

Post a Comment